Machine learning technology is of vital importance to NetBrain’s next generation software platform. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer who is passionate about conquering challenging problems including interpreting data mining results and implementing complex machine learning algorithms. As a member of our R&D team, you’ll play a critical role in working with members from both engineering team and product team to deliver top-notch technology solutions across multitudes of the world’s largest enterprises and managed service providers.
• Design, document and implement best-of-breed neural network models, real-time analytic models to process high volume enterprise data.
• Collaborate with an all-star team of Data Scientists, Product Managers, and Software Developers to build and provide expert-level support to our Machine Learning products.
• Collaborate with Development Team to improve Data Schema and provide support to MongoDB, Elastic Search performance Issue.
• Involve in designing Machine Learning architecture and identifying innovative approaches to maximizing our data utilization and interpretation.
• 3+ years of experience in designing and building large-scale data mining and machine learning products that are well-designed, cleanly coded, well-documented, and operationally stable.
• 3 years of hands-on software development experience with proficiency in Python, C++, Java, C#.
• Solid experience in working with databases (relational and NoSQL) and Elastic Search.
• Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Theano, Keras, Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn.
• Experience with Spark ML/Hadoop
• Some experience in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Statistical Inference, Mathematical modeling or similar fields.
• Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures for optimization.
• Master's degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or related field.
• Fluent in Mandarin.