Accounting & Tax Internship
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Majoring in Accounting or Taxation.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Cumulative business GPA of 3.0 or higher, GPA to be stated on resume.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to learn and apply the tax and accounting knowledge.
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks and be proactive.
- Must have a good organization skill.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel, and Power Point, QuickBooks and Tax preparation software skills preferred.
- Assist in maintaining daily accounting records including general ledger account inputs and journal entry updates.
- Analyze and reconcile client accounting records such as bank statement reconciliation.
- Assist in posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals.
- Assist in preparing individual, domestic and international business tax returns etc.
- Assist in researching accounting and tax issues using accounting and tax research tools
- Assist in organizing client files